Monday, August 25, 2008

The New york PR scoop


Sunday, while googling potential PR topics to discuss on my brand PR blog I ran across and firm in New York that has a blog. They brought up a topic that could potentially affect us as almost graduates. This blog called to attention the effects that the lagging economy could have on the PR profession. One outcome is that companies may want to sut costs in every area in which the PR field may suffer, but the more optomistic view may be that when advertising may be too pricy in this slump possibly PR may be the more cost effective alternative.

...just a little something to ponder on my fellow PR bloggers.


Lynn V.

1 comment:

Ginger Carter Miller said...

Interesting. The URL you listed did not take me to the site/topic you mentioned. Could you correct the link in your blog (go in and edit it - very simple) and I'll try again.